Ir al contenido principal

#E.VARY AND MANGULA

Mina Set @Tres Chic January

now available for you at @tres chic this dress comes in 2 versions of smooth texture and sweater with woven corset.

Fitted for: Lara, Freya, hourglass and Curvy


Mina Heels @Tres Chic January

high heels with incredible strings, metal leather and spectacular closures is my second time I work with mesh closure and I am very happy and I hope you love him as much as I do.

Fitted for: Maitreya, Belleza, Slink and a version for Curvy

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

#CAROL.G

Belly Wings Tattoo [CAROL G] Exclusive   Cosmopolitan Events SL  

#yasum

Susa Soon @ Cosmo :-) Something sexy for a change. Be dary when you rock the dancefloor :-) Legacy: Classic / Perky Lara: Classic / Petit

sexy castle

outfit:  *MC* Reverie Lingerie hair: exxes tequila body: maitreya head: catwa kori